Monday, November 14, 2011

A Woman of Power

I was very impressed with how Sgt. Stacy Pearsall overcame many adversities and joined the military at 17 years old. It isn't an everyday thing that you see women joining the military and being on active duty. I was very impressed to see that she stuck with it and overcame everything, even when she had a man tell her that she wasn't supposed to be in the military. I can learn from this that you should do whatever you feel is right for you no matter who tells you differently! She was a very strong person and did exactly what she wanted, even when people were trying to bring her down! I was very surprised with how she had been injured and still didn't say anything because she didn't want people to think that she was weak! I do feel like her pictures are art work! They get peoples attention and they definitely make people stop and want to analyze them! I am very impressed with how her and husband have a studio so she still continues to publish pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment