Tuesday, November 15, 2011

strong will

I was very impressed with Sgt. Pearsall. She had a really powerful determination attitude that stood out to me. She wasn't going to let anything get in her way no matter what the circumstance was. She is someone who shows true support for our country. The fact that she has physical issues that make life hard she continues to take pictures of our military in action and will do anything to support our troops. This shows really how strong of a woman she is and what is important to her. What I learned most from her is her determination to not let anyone or anything else affect what your passion is and what you, yourself want to do. I consider her pictures as a form of art because it captures a story to be told and brings across something that is important to her and that people can relate too.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why my name came up as unknown.. but its by Sheridan Balyeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sgt. Pearsall is a very strong willed person, and I really respected her driven attitude. She stood up for what she believed in and never let others affect her dream of being the best military troop she could be. Pearsall never gave up when she was hurt which shows her dedication to our country and also to her dream. I learned from Pearsall, that if you want something, go for it. Dedication and determination will pay off. To me, her pictures represent art because they portray many emotions; they also represent a passion of Sgt. Pearsall and i think that is a huge part of art.

    ReplyDelete