The thing that impressed me the most about Sgt. Stacy Pearsall is her shear power of will. She refused to let anything hold her back, not the people who believed she didn't belong in the military, nor the injuries she received during her service. She did what she loved even when it became almost physically impossible. Also, she was very outspoken about her beliefs, and I appreciated how upfront she was. The greatest lesson I toke away from Sgt. Pearsall is that no one can tell you what you can or can't do, it's all up to you. When there is a will,there is a way. I do consider the photographs Sgt. Pearsall took to be art because the tell a story. Every photograph has a story behind it, they make you feel and look at things in another way. I find her photographs beautiful and emotional.
No comments:
Post a Comment